If you need to transfer your database(s) from one account to another, please open a support ticket and we will take care of it for you.
To get started, we will need to confirm ownership of the databases and which database should be moved. Please provide us the following information, and we can process your request:
- Provide the name(s) of the database(s) to be moved, the Region Group they are in (US, EU, or Classic), and if they are top-level databases. If they are not top-level DBs, that is okay; please let us know their paths.
- Provide the email for the account with the databases. Create a new top-level db in that account called transfer_request_from_here_yyyymmdd
- Provide the email for the account to receive the databases. Create a top-level db in that account called transfer_request_to_here_yyyymmdd
Please also note a couple of things:
- The transfer will be made to the same Region Group as it is currently in. We are working on tooling to migrate data to other Region Groups, but that is not available yet.
- Make sure that there are no naming conflicts with the database(s) to be moved. The transfer will fail if the transfer creates duplicate database names.